Bookings should be confirmed in writing (by email, fax, or mail).
Bookings are confirmed only when we receive the booking, a 30% deposit of the total price, and the receipt of the deposit from our bank. The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days before arrival. In some cases and with a previous agreement, we accept cash payment upon arrival. Please check the payment section below to see what currencies we accept.
2. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing, either by email or fax, and will be effective only upon its receipt and acknowledgment.
The following cancellation fees will apply:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival, 30% of total price
- 14 to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of total price
- 48 hours to 14 days prior to arrival (or no show), 100% of the total price
No refunds for:
- Changes in travel schedules
- Substitution of facilities
Presence of circumstances beyond our company’s control, which require alternative arrangements to ensure your safety or enjoyment during your stay
- No show up at the villas, for service, and for any planned activity without prior notice (see above)
- Premature contract termination
Any change (of dates, etc) of a confirmed reservation will be charged a reasonable amount, at least 10% of the total price.
Non-residents of Tanzania are required by law to pay in foreign convertible currencies. For any confirmed booking, we ask for an advanced payment of 30%. You can wire the amount to our Tanzanian bank account or we can charge your Visa or Mastercard via a secure online platform (5% surcharge). The final balance needs to be paid within 4 weeks before arrival.
Payment options are:
- Wire Transfer, Cash Deposit
Bank details included in invoice
- Credit Card
Payment via secure check out page, link sent via email. 5% processing fee apply.
These details are also included in our invoices.
The conversion US$ to Bitcoin is based on real time exchange rates at the time of payment.
5. WEATHER AND ACCESS CONDITIONS
We cannot be held responsible for any road, airstrip, access, and weather condition, which may cause difficulties in traveling. Any change to the initial schedule is subject to the above-mentioned conditions and rates.
The company and its owner, manager, management staff, and employees shall not be held responsible for any injury or death of people staying at our property and for any loss or damage of personal properties, however they might be caused.
It is your sole responsibility to receive proper medical advice for any medication, immunization, vaccination, and a medical health check up, prior to the departure, to make sure you are fit and prepared to travel. The company shall not be liable for any illness, injury, or death while visiting the property owned and managed by the company.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
“Force Majeure “ refers to all the circumstances beyond the control of the company (acts of God, explosions, floods, storms, fires, accidents, wars or threats of war, sabotages, insurrections, civil disturbances, requisitions, sickness, quarantines, government interventions, weather conditions or any other external events)
In case of force majeure, the company will shortly inform you of the nature and extent of the situation.
In case of force-majeure, the company is not liable to you and considered responsible of any delay, lack of service, difficulty, issue, and problem caused by force-majeure.
If the company is affected by force majeure, it can, at its own discretion, vary or cancel any reservation or arrangement as far as the accommodation and the tours are concerned. Payment of any refund by the company to you as result of the non-performance of any company shall use its reasonable endeavours to reimburse you where possible. However, the company shall be entitled to deduct from any refund recoverable to the reasonable actual and potential costs to the company of the force majeure.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the only terms and conditions that rule the relations between you and the company. No alterations to these terms and conditions is allowed by any employee, authorized representative, or agent of the company, unless in writing by an authorized officer of the company. All decisions and matters at the company’s discretion shall be authorized by an officer of the company. The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors for its services.
If you have any complaint during your stay, you must immediately bring it to the attention of the company’s representative or agent, who will make any effort to solve your problem.
You automatically agree to all the Terms and Conditions when you pay the deposit or any other partial payment for your reservation. These Terms cannot be changed, unless in writing and authorised and signed by an authorised staff of the company.